Saturday, July 19, 2014

Wildewoman + Playlist



Outfit:
Top: Forever 21
Skirt: h&m
Sandals: Nine West


I've been wearing this choker pretty much every day for the past month. My mom got it thirty years ago in Greece and I think its the perfect subtle, edgy touch to any outfit.


I've also been stacking bracelets a lot recently, instead of just wearing my watch. I guess I've been into heavier jewelry for the summer. The bracelets are from various street fairs/gifts/ boutiques and the watch is Urban Outfitters. 


I've also been making the transition from winter lipsticks to summer colors. I've started wearing this bright orange-y red by Revlon entitle Rich Girl Red. 


Another transition I've made this summer is a return to driving. I wasn't allowed to have a car on campus last year and since I've been home, I've rediscovered the joy of summertime driving: windows down, music blaring. I've compiled some of my favorite driving songs this summer for you. 


Summer Driving Playlist:










Just a reminder about the Etsy store: It's up! It's running! And I'm always making more so check back to see what's new!


You can also find me on lookbook

- Rachel xx





1 comment: