Wednesday, January 1, 2014

12:28:13




 Outfit:
Top: Topshop
Pants: Urban Outfitters
Watch: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Old Navy


 This map top from Topshop is one of my new favorites. When I saw the pattern in Topshop I knew I had to have it. I absolutely love old maps and I've always had a weird affinity for geography and history. Plus, the colors are right in my wheelhouse #earthtones


I paired it with my favorite black BDG high-waisted jeans and my heeled boots from Old Navy. I rarely even go to Old Navy, but I found this perfect pair of black heeled boots and I've been wearing them to nice-but-not-fancy occasions all fall.


On my lips, I'm wearing Revlon-Plum Velour. Are you even surprised?


I bought this watch over fall break in October and I've worn it almost every day since. Which is weird, since I've never really worn a watch regularly. Honestly, I don't even use it to tell time (It's a bit hard, since there aren't any numbers), I just love the way it looks. And I couldn't resist pairing it with the map top.


Music-wise, I've been listening to the song Sacrilege by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs pretty much nonstop. It's just so good!!! The video is pretty cool too. 



-Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment